Dell is fulfilling the needs of everyone and a single best dell laptop is enough for you to achieve great things. The reason behind that is simple, some dell laptops are the most powerful ones and lasts for a long period of time without letting you complain about anything. Luckily, we tracked down those best laptops from dell for you and you won’t be able to resist admiring them.
Anyhow, the main point is how to choose a that one laptop from dell that can do wonders for you. For that, the first thing that matters is your budget. There’s no denying that quality laptops are more expensive and of course they worth the money you left on the table. On the other hand, you need to identify what actually the purpose of that laptop is going to be. If you a in a college, you probably would need to have a best laptop for student or don’t you. Similarly, a business man would always prefer a best dell business laptop and same is the case with the other categories.
So the matter gets clear over here, but there is more to the story. How do you actually know that which is the best laptop? The answer to this from you would be something like beating around the bush if you’re not a person who is more in to the technology stuff. To figure that out, we have listed down a few steps for which are going to guide you through the process of choosing the best Dell laptop in 2021. But before that, let me give you the list of those laptops.
Best Dell Laptops 2021
Choosing a Best Dell Laptop
You’ll agree with me if I say that without a decided budget you can’t have anything especially a good laptop for your professional work or college assignments and presentations. So before going for a purchase, it’s really important to identify your budget before going for a best laptop. For that, you first need to know that how much a dell laptops costs. General, some entry-level laptops are standing at $500 and the cost exceeds the $2000 for the high-end dell laptops.
No matter what dell laptop you put your hands on, they’re always going to stand out. First of all, while getting a Dell laptop, you need to look for the minimum RAM of 8GB which is an ideal memory for running programs smoothly. On the hand, the best processor must not be less than a 2.0GHz speed at minimum.
On the other hand, you a good graphics card is must for handling the graphics complex tasks. Whereas, the storage component must SSD as it’s faster as compared to HDD. These components varies with the price of a laptop and the best Dell laptops won’t hurt your feeling no matter what task you perform on it.
All of the dell laptops comes with the stunning design so there is no point of discussing it here. But there are a few things that you’ll find out that makes them all a little different from each other. Let’s suppose, if you’re looking for a laptop for gaming, you’ll find out a specific best dell gaming laptop which has an awesome ergonomics. Same is the case with the best dell laptop for business and other purposes. But these all laptops differ from each other in design. So make sure to get a dell laptop with the design that fulfills your purpose.
Dell laptops are good at battery life. However when it comes to gaming laptops from Dell, you might not get the your desired battery life as these laptops are packing in the components that kills much of your battery. Other than that, all other laptops from Dell delivers a decent battery life to point where you don’t have to plug in the charger all day.
Best Dell Laptop Reviews 2021
1. Dell XPS 15
The Dell XPS 15 is pretty much a beast we got on the list. It’s released recently standing out than many laptops from other brands. It might an expensive laptop for some of you if you’re low on budget but it also adds up more value by housing in the most powerful hardware components and on top of line design that wouldn’t be able to resist. Coming straight to the main stuff, the New Dell XPS 15 is offering the processing power of 5.0GHz with it’s 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processor.
Moreover, the 16GB RAM on the Dell XPS 15 is where it crushes all the heavy tasks butter smooth. Whereas, it also works better at multi-tasking. Storage is the most important component on a laptop that gives you the freedom of saving more data on the laptop. Some Dell laptops comes along with the storage component called Hard drive and there are many other components that might not give you the RPM rate that you wish for. Luckily, the Dell XPS 15 is sported with a 1TB SSD which doesn’t only give you more storage capacity but also gives you faster speed as compared to other storage components.
Further, the Nvidia GTX 1650 Ti is where the laptop allows you to play your favorite games. Also it doesn’t put burden on your RAM as it comes along with the 4GB memory of its own while handling the graphics related task. In short, the Dell XPS 15, can also be used for gaming as like other gaming laptops. On the other hand, the battery on the Dell XPS 15 can survive for over 12 hours. But it really depends on what actually you’re performing on the laptop. If you play games on the laptop all day long, it’s possible that the battery life might reduce and you would have to plugin the charger. In case of light tasks, this isn’t going to happen and you’re still going to experience a long lasting battery life.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Smooth graphics.
- Processing power is lit.
- Heating up isn’t an option.
- Design is decent.
- Latest connectivity options.
- Not for professional gamers.
2. Dell XPS 13
The laptops from the XPS series are just hilarious and this time we are having the latest Dell XPS 13 model on the list which is released in the early 2020. This best dell laptop is holding lots of good features and specs that would let you admire this beast all the time. Whereas, the design on the Dell XPS 13 is on a whole level. Whereas, this laptop is holding the high-end price tag that might sound a little hefty to some of you. But it’s worth having as it give value to your money.
Let’s have a look at the design. The Exterior on the Dell XPS 13 is something unique, having a thin design and almost no screen bezels. On the other hand, the base is awesomely organized with the smooth LED backlit keyboard and a touchpad. Moreover, this laptop from Dell is a one fine machine with outrageous hardware components which includes 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor which is holding a 1.3GHz power for better performance.
Moreover, a 32GB RAM on the Dell XPS 13 makes it an extreme multi-tasking beast that crushes almost anything that comes in its way. For better performance, Dell has added the SSD to the laptop instead of HDD which and that is holding the storage capacity of 2TB. Regardless, the display is touchscreen and it’s great for drawing something on the screen with ease.
- Good battery time.
- Extremely smooth performance.
- Touchscreen display.
- Many ports.
- Looks amazing.
3. Dell Inspiron 15
The Inspiron series is mostly the casual use laptops from Dell but early this year, the newest Dell Inspiron 15 took place on the market holding a price tag of $600. As this best $600 laptop is meant for casual use, it might have the specs and features like the some of the high-end laptops on the list but still for business people who aren’t into more complex stuff, the Dell Inspiron 15 can do the job.
Starting with the processor, this best laptop for business comes along with the Intel 2-Core 4205U Processor which ultimately gives you the 1.8GHz speed. On the other hand, it packs in the 8 GB memory which is slightly above the ideal RAM of 4GB. Whereas, the storage of 1TB HDD is a gigantic for storing all of your files and other stuff without even getting worried about running out of space.
As for the graphics, the Inspiron 15 is holding the Intel UHD Graphics 610 video card for better images quality. Furthermore, there is a 15-inch none touch screen on the laptop that delivers the resolutions of 1366x768P. However, Dell has compromised one thing here which is the battery life and the Dell Inspiron 15 is standing at 5 hours which is below average. Other than that, the overall laptop is a good option in this low price.
- Acceptable performance.
- Medium level display.
- Required ports.
- Decent design.
- Poor battery life.
4. New Alienware m17 R3
Here comes one of the flagships from Dell having the lightening fast performance alongside an ergonomic design. Let’s get to the design first. The laptop looks attractive from every angle as the design is very unique as compared to other Dell laptops. On the other hand, it has a screen size of 17-inch making the laptop wider and of course this is one fine dell gaming laptop that can do a lot better for you. The keyboard and most of the other parts on the Alienware m17 R3 has the LED lights which makes the laptop look cool for the user and people around.
Moreover, the laptop is housed with the Intel Core i7-10750H processor from 10th Gen that can deliver the speed of 5.1GHz which concludes that this Dell laptop is way powerful than many other cheap laptops on the market. Similarly, the RAM is also on point, giving you the memory of 16GB for extreme multi-tasking. Whereas, for better performance, Dell has added the 1TB SSD to this laptop instead of a Har drive as the hard drives doesn’t deliver that much speed as SSD.
Furthermore, for gaming there is a better companion installed on the dell Alienware m17 R3 which is the Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 which can handle almost anything. By anything I mean you can throw every graphics complex gae at it and this graphics will handle it butter smooth. However, the battery life is compromised here, offering the survival time of 2.5 hours only and that is because of the powerful hardware components which sucks out a lot of power. In short, the Alienware m17 R3 is one of the best Dell laptops that you can consider having.
- Powerful of extreme level.
- Ergonomic design.
- Wider display.
- All ports.
- More storage.
- Never heats up.
- Only 2.5hrs battery life.
5. Dell Inspiron 13 7000
Here comes one of the best budget Dell laptops with some cool features and specs within the budget of $600. The Dell Inspiron 13 7000 is offering a decent design, having nothing fancy but still looks good. Whereas, the hardware components are just flawless for entry-level users. It’s packed with the Intel Core i5-5200U processor which ultimately hits the mark of of 2.2GHz.
Whereas, the 8GB is more than enough for casual use and let me make this clear that Dell has added the DDR3 memory in all budget laptops and the Dell Inspiron 13 7000 is one of them. Moreover, here you’re provided with the 500 GB Hard drive which isn’t better in speed but still works to its best to achieve smooth performance with its 5400 rpm. On the other hand, the Intel HD Graphics 5500 video card is added to the laptop in order to help achieving the smooth performance for graphics related tasks.
As for the laptop size, the Inspiron 13 7000 is categorized in 13-inch laptops that allows you carry it anywhere without getting exhausted as it’s also one of the lighter laptops. Unlike the flaship laptop from Dell, this one is offering a decent battery life of 7.5 hours which isn’t that good as the laptops with 13-15 hours of battery life but still it’s fine for this low price range.
- Decent performance.
- Nice 13-inch display.
- Looks decent.
- Acceptable resolutions.
- never gets hot.
- Could be slightly better for this price.
6. Alienware Area 51M
Alienware series from Dell is unstoppable. When ever you think of a flagship Dell laptop and google it, most of the time you’ll find one laptop from the Alienware and this time we have Area 51M which is probably the one of the most expensive laptops on the market. But after looking at the hardware components and design, you might say that leaving this much amount on the table worth it. That said, let’s find out what Alienware Area 51M holds.
First of all, this best Dell laptop comes along with the powerful GPU named as the RTX 2080 which is the one of the latest graphics card on the market. The laptop can handle almost any game without any hesitation. Whereas, the 1TB SSD plays a role of saving all of your gaming data without even getting worried about running out of the GBs. Moreover, the Intel Core i9-9900K processor play a role delivering the 3.9GHz of speed.
However, same like other gaming notebooks on the market, don’t expect a long lasting battery life from this dell laptop as it’s standing at 2 hours. Which mean, that you have to keep the charger plugged in when ever you use this laptop as the hardware components consumes much power. As for the ports, the Alienware Area 51M has all of them better convenience. If you need a laptop for gaming, I think this is one of the best options from Dell that can compete with the best gaming PC.
- Outrageously powerful.
- High-end display.
- Can handle almost everything apart from gaming.
- Looks ergonomic.
- High resolutions.
- Good cooling system.
- Big in size.
7. Dell G5 15
The latest Dell G5 15 is just fire, offering more powerful components and ergonomic design. The laptop is a little above $1000 but still counted in the flagship laptops. Let’s talk about the design first, the Dell G5 15 has a nicely organized bas with a keyboard having LED lights and smooth buttons. Whereas, the lid is surrounded with the thick bezels having the Dell logo on the front. In fact, the whole design is following the user expectations.
On the other hand, the Dell G5 15 is housed with the AMD Ryzen 7 4800H processor that delivers a faster speed of 4.2GHz. Whereas, the 8GB memory is much better for running the heavy programs without any lag. Furthermore, there is 512GB SSD on this best Dell $1000 laptop which boost up the performance even more. Whereas, for the modern games they have added the AMD Radeon RX 5600M graphics card that can run almost any game you throw at it.
Moreover, the battery life is decent, offering the 7 hours time which is better than most of the best gaming laptops on the market. As for the display, it’s much better than most of the cheap gaming monitors. It offers the resolutions of 1920x1080P and the refresh rate of 144Hz. Overall, the laptop is one ideal beast with all the AMD equipment that can help it run butter smooth.
- Budget friendly to some extent.
- Good display.
- Best for gaming.
- Muti-purpose laptop.
- A better cooling system.
- Big in size.
8. Dell Chromebook 11
Finally, we have the smallest laptop on list from list named as the Dell Chromebook 11 with nothing fancy let good hardware. It’s one of the cheapest Chromebooks from dell holding a $200 price tag. The Chromebook 11 is actually made for college students who are with tight budget and it would be better not to think about using it for any heavy programs as it won’t work for that. It’s recommended to use it for lighter tasks.
Anyhow, there is a Intel Celeron N2955U Processor on this chromebook that gives a 2.1GHz speed. Whereas, Dell has added a 16GB SSD to the Dell Chromebook 11 which clearly says that don’t put more data inside me other than the text files. Which is true. Moreover, here you got the 4GB RAM which isn’t bad for this cheap laptop. Whereas, the display is decent. After all of that, there are two things which is admirable and that is the long lasting battery and plenty of connectivity options.
- acceptable display.
- decent design.
- performs smoothly for lighter tasks.
- Long lasting battery life
- Have a bit of disadvantages in almost everything.
These were some the best dell laptops cherry picked for you guys. You can notice that the list contains all types of Dell laptops, starting from the flagship laptops from Dell, the list ends at the most cheap chromebook from dell. We did our best to track down the laptops which are best from dell. Now we would love to hear from. Dolet us know which laptop is your favorite and if you have suggestions that you want to share with us, feel free to contact with us. We would always reply back for sure. Peace 🙂
Take a look at which are the best selling Dell laptops in 2021:
- 【Dell Inspiron Laptop】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 256GB PCIe NVME M.2 Solid State...
- 【Processor】Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor (4 Core, 4 Threads, 4MB Cache, up to 3.1 GHz)
- 【Display 】15.6-inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge-shaped lock slot, 1 x Power, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 2 x...
- 【Included in the package】Mousepad from PConline365
- 14.0-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) WVA LED-Backlit Convertible Touchscreen
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
- 12GB 3200MHz DDR4, 512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 (Gig+) + Bluetooth 5.0
- Intel Core i5-1035G1 1. 0 GHz, Turbo to 3. 60 GHz, 6MB Cache, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory
- RAM is upgraded to 16GB memory for better multitasking. Hard Drive is upgrade to 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD. 512GB SSD(Solid State Drive) has faster data...
- 17. 3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch WVA Display. Built-in HD webcam with dual array microphone
- DVD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home
- 1x USB 2. 0, 2x USB 3. 1 Gen 1, 1x USB 3. 1 Type-C, 1x RJ-45, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo
- 【Dell Inspiron Laptop】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 512GB PCIe NVME M.2 Solid State...
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor @ 1.20GHz (4 Cores, up to 3.7GHz, 6MB Cache)
- 【Display 】15.6 inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display; Intel UHD Graphics with shared graphics memory.
- 【Tech Specs】1x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0; 1x HDMI; 1x Multi-Format Digital Media Card Reader; 1x RJ5 Ethernet; 1x Combination...
- 【Included in the pacakge】32GB USB from Best To Buy
- Feel empowered to take on the day with this super slim laptop as your sidekick. The all-new Inspiron 5000 14-inch laptop is trim and easy to tote...
- 11th Gen Intel Quad-Core i7-1165G7 Processor 2.80 GHz Turbo to 4.70 GHz (4 Cores, 12MB L3 Cache). Built in HD Webcam with microphone makes work and...
- Plenty of high-bandwidth 12GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM memory for Multitasking, 512GB SSD for Fast Boot-up and Program Running and Larger Storage, Solid state...
- See every scene in style with a beautiful 14'' FHD wide-viewing angle display encased in a narrow border. 17.9% larger than previous generations, the...
- The new WiFi 6, also known as 802.11ax, offers greater connection speeds, stability, and range. Backlit keyboard allows you to easily type in...
- 7th Gen Intel Dual Core i3-7020u(3M cache, 2.30GHz), Intel HD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory.
- 17.3-inch FHD(1980x1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch IPS Display, Integrated widescreen HD(720P) Webcam
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Ram for fast processing, 1 TB SATA HDD for system and storage, Tray load DVD Drive(Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x SD Card Reader, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45, 1 x Headphone & Microphone Audio Jack
- Windows 10 home 64 bits. 802.11ac Wifi and Bluetooth, Standard full size Non-backlit keyboard, 2 Tuned spearker with MaxxAudio Pro.
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 512GB PCIe...
- 【Processor】10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 1.00GHz Quad-Core Processor (6MB SmartCache, up to 3.60GHz), Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Non-touchscreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 【Ports and Operating System】2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Multi-format SD Media...
- 【Included in the pacakge】Mousepad from PConline365
- 【Dell Inspiron Laptop】16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; 1TB Hard Disk Drive for ample...
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Mobile Processor (Base 2.60GHz, Up to 3.50GHz, 2 cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads),with AMD Radeon Graphics
- 【Display 】15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display
- 【Tech Specs】802.11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, 1 USB 2.0 port，2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports，1 Headset (headphone and microphone combo) port，1 RJ45 -...
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home-The Windows 10 Home operating system offers built-in security and app like Mail, Calendar, Photo, Microsoft...
- 【Processor】 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 1.30GHz Quad-Core Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 3.90GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce MX230 2GB Graphics
- 【Display】17.3" Full HD LED-backlit Display Non-Touch, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is...
- 【Tech Specs】2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Combination Audio Jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet Connector| Windows 10 Home...
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
- 【CUSTOMlZED, Professional Upgraded to】: 8GB RAM | 512GB SSD
- Equipped With The Powerful and Latest AMD Dual-Core Ryzen 3 3250U Processor (Base Clock 2.6GHz, Max Boost Clock Up to 3.5GHz, 4MB L3 Cache, 4 Threads)
- 15.6” FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare Narrow Border WVA Display, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- 2 x USB-A 3.1, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x Ethernet (RJ-45), 1 x SD Media Card Reader, 1 x headphone and microphone combo
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home in S mode, WIFI5 (802.11ac 1x1), Bluetooth, Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio Pro, 720p HD Webcam【iCarp HDMI Cable】