Best gaming laptops under 800 is a blessing for gaming enthusiasts like us. Matter of fact, these are the extremely powerful machines that are ready for gaming straight out of the box. On the other hand, leveraging the overall performance on these laptops is on a whole new level. Here we’ll mainly focus on their thunder fast gaming hardware and the benefits of it.
The market is full of gaming laptops under $800 budget. But how will you know which one is the best option for you right? Regardless there are many laptop brands out there. Some are unknown to the world or maybe unlike others, they are in the attention seeking phase. The most famous laptop brands that manufacture the most powerful gaming laptops under the budget of $800 are ASUS, Acer, Dell, HP and a few others.
So here’s one simple question for you.
Which gaming laptop would you prefer? the one from the unpopular company or the one from a company that is completely known to the world and has reliability evidence from the people?
Of course, you’ll go with the second option. Right?
The reason for this is pretty simple. Those best gaming laptops have some kind of positive feedback on how their hardware works (e.g) the more frame rates that the graphics card delivers, the more processing power their CPU delivers, more memory with perfect multi-tasking, more storage and much more.
Anyway, there’re more expensive laptops than the best gaming laptops under $800. Despite the fact, that these are the gaming machines under the budget of 800 dollar, they still have the most satisfactory specs and features. On top of that, they have nice ergonomics. That said, let me introduce to you the whole list of these flagships.
Best Gaming Laptop Under 800 list of 2021
1. Acer Nitro 5 AN515
Laptops like the Acer Nitro 5 AN515 are a lot more than just a gaming laptop. There’re more benefits of to it like handling other tasks butter smooth. But we’ll mainly focus on how this best gaming PC under 800 is better at gaming. Apart from just the performance, the Acer Nitro 5 AN515 is also a killer flagship in ergonomics. Its fancy looks gives an impression of a powerful gaming machine.
Packing up an Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti along with the 4GB VRAM is a great deal for gaming under the budget of 800 dollars. The reason for that is pretty simple, the gaming laptop allows you to play your desired titles on the low setting of 1080P. Whereas, it delivers the frame rates of 51fps on some on high graphics game like Tomb Raider. On top of that, the frame rates get to 90fps on racing games which do not require much power. So Acer Nitro 5 AN515 is the best gaming laptop satisfying the gaming performance. Moreover, the processing power gets to a higher level when the 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H is packed in and yes, Acer Nitro 5 AN515 gaming laptop has it.
Similarly, multi-tasking is no big deal for this flagship because of the 8GB DDR4 RAM. Such memory is ideal for medium-level gaming laptops where running over 15 tasks at the same can be handled butter smooth by the Acer Nitro 5 AN515. On top of that, instead of hard drive, the laptop packs a 256GB SSD which is faster than the HDDR. But yes, you have to give up the “more storage factor”. If not, you can install a hard drive with more storage in this gaming machine which will cost you extra money.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515 is the finest gaming flagship that can handle your desired titles like a pro. Whereas also best for other purposes, the Nitro 5 AN515 gaming laptop is an ideal one that anyone can get their hands on.
Acer Nitro 5 AN515 Overall Specs
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card | 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H CPU(2.3 GHz speed) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 1920 x 1080P maximum resolutions | 15.6 in screen size | 256 GB SSD(storage | 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 in dimensions | 5.95 lbs weight | 802.11ac wireless | Windows 10 OS
- Battery life can last all day.
- Strongly built.
- FHD IPS display.
- Also offers USB Type-C.
- Good performance for entry-level.
- Screen looks a little dim.
Related: Best Budget Gaming Laptops.
2. ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook S
ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook S is yet the slimmest and most powerful gaming laptop under $800. Matter of fact, it’s our editor’s choice because of its great capabilities. It’s a game changer in the room that not only satisfies your gaming but also do the best for you in your professional life because of its thin and optimal design. Furthermore, it’s a perfect laptop for other entertainments like watching movies. So yeah we’re getting a whole package from ASUS.
The topmost priority of the gaming enthusiasts is a GPU and it’s obvious that a gaming laptop is nothing without a thunder fast graphics card. On the other hand, we have the NVIDIA GeForce MX150 packed in the ASUS VivoBook S S510UN-EH76 making the laptop one of the finest gaming laptops under 800. It’s capable of achieving the ideal frame rates on low settings with some great titles of all times like GTA V, PUBG and Tomb Raider. However, here’s the thing that you can’t miss. If you’re a gamer who play games on high settings, the laptop probably isn’t for you because you might need more powerful GPU. Going for another gaming laptop is highly recommended. But for entry-level gamers, ASUS VivoBook S S510UN-EH76 is the best option so far.
No matter how good the laptop gets, without a lightning-fast processor, it’s nothing to enthusiasts like us. Whereas, on the ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook gaming laptop we have the 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U which has 1.8Ghz and can be maxed out to 4.0GHz on turbo mode. Similarly, this best gaming laptop under 800 is no less on the memory side while having the 8GB DDR4 RAM which best for multi-tasking. The hybrid version of storage is another plus point for this flagship. In fact, it packs in a 256GB SSD alongside with 1TB HDDR. Hence we have more storage along with the speed. However, you’re low on budget than $800, go to Guruverdict for more affordable laptops.
Overall, the ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook S has been gamer’s favorite gaming laptop which is also best all purposes. In fact, its professional design makes it suitable for office work and the packed in hardware makes it the best gaming laptop under $800.
ASUS S510UN-EH76 VivoBook Specs
NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics | 256GB SSD + 1TB HDDR | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 1920 x 1080P max resolutions | Intel Core i7-8550U Quad core processor(4 GHz speed) | Around 4lbs weight | 14.2 x 9.6 x 0.7 in dimensions | 15.6-inch screen size | Windows 10 OS
- Comes with Backlit keyboard.
- Good performance.
- Awesome built quality.
- Average battery life.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops Under 500.
3. Dell G3579-5941BLK-PUS
Dell made a great difference for entry-level gamers by putting forward the Dell G3579-5941BLK-PUS. The gaming laptop comes with a great exterior design and packs in the powerful hardware which makes it an ideal flagship for the latest titles. It runs on Windows 10 whereas, delivers the ideal frame rates. On top of that, the downsides that it’s predecessor has are all gone in this new no-frills gaming laptop and is ready to kick in the gaming of your desire.
The Dell G3579-5941BLK-PUS bring in the good vibes with the GeForce GTX 1050 having the 4GB VRAM. It’s a great graphics card under $200 for running some new titles like Shadow of the Tomb Raider and PUBG on low settings with the ideal frame rates (51 fps). Whereas, it achieves over 90fps on games some racing games with some less intense graphics. Apart from that, the gaming laptop under 800 is featuring an 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM and the best thing is that you can upgrade it up to 32GB if you want to.
Moreover, it packs in hybrid storage. Which means you’re getting a 128GB SSD along with the 1TB HDDR. A nice combination of more speed and storage. The Intel Core i5-8300H processor is Quad core offering an 8MB cache and delivers 3.9GHz on boost. Moreover, it’s one of the best gaming laptops which kind of a combined version made for both gamers like you and all other works like programming, photo editing, office work, etc. Speaking of the overall design, the Dell G3579-5941BLK-PUS isn’t anything near to the most high-end gaming laptops like the Acer predator Helios 500. But as it’s on the entry-level, the design is the most decent thing that might find in very few $800 gaming laptops.
The Dell G3 15 is one of the most powerful gaming laptops under $800 that every entry-one level gamer have to check out. It’s gaming performance and overall performance is hilarious. Whereas, such a beautiful design is a blessing that Dell is giving us.
Dell G3579-5941BLK-PUS Specs
GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card | 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor | 128GB SSD + 1TB HDDR | 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 RAM | 1920 x 1080P resolutions | 10.16 x 14.96 x 0.89 in dimensions | 15.6-inch display | 5.95lbs weight | Windows 10 OS
- FHD display for ultimate entertainment.
- Keyboard offers more comfort.
- Can upgrade further.
- Thick bezels.
Related: Best Gaming PC Under $500.
4. MSI GV62 8RD-200
Let’s talk about another best affordable gaming laptop under the budget of $800 all the way from MSI. The MSI GV62 8RD-200 is the best gaming machine packing in the tremendous hardware keeping in mind all the necessities of gaming enthusiasts. Apart from gaming and overall performance, the 15.6-inch display is the part where the MSI GV62 8RD-200 breaks all the rules to have the ultimate experience of doing anything on the laptop. Whereas, the featuring of Intel Optane memory is the part where the MSI GV62 8RD-200 makes a great difference in the fray of best gaming laptops under 800.
Let’s talk about the laptop’s hilarious processing power first. This nice looking flagship packs in an Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H processor which delivers an unbiased speed of 4.0GHz. In addition to that, the MSI GV62 8RD-200 has more to offer on the gaming performance because of the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti alongside the VRAM of 4GB which is rare to expect from a gaming laptop under 800.
In spite of that, MSI did a great job to pack in the 8GB RAM along with the two memory sockets for future upgradations. Whereas, you can go further up to 32GBs. Sounds great. right? The gaming laptop comes with the 1TB HDDR which is a large space. But what about the speed? To achieve that, upgrading the PC with a 120GB SSD is a must in order to have more speed and storage.
MSI GV62 8RD-200 stand out than many gaming laptops in the market. Of course, it can’t reach the level of some high-end gaming machines but if you’re looking for an $800 gaming laptop, MSI GV62 8RD-200 is the satisfaction you need for playing some new titles with complex graphics.
MSI GV62 8RD-200 Specs
Intel 8th Gen Core i5-8300H Processor | NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti graphics card with 4GB VRAM | 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM | Intel Optane 16GB + 1TB HDDR storage | 15.6″ display | 1920 x 1080P screen resolutions | 15.07 x 10.23 x 1.16 in dimensions | Windows 10 operating system
- An entry-level beast in performance.
- Decent built.
- High resolutions display.
- Comfortable keyboard and touchpad.
- An average battery life.
Related: Best Gaming Laptops.
5. Acer Aspire E5-774G-56SX
Acer Aspire E5-774G-56SX is one of the few gaming laptops under $800 with a larger display of 17.3-inch. In fact, it’s a beast that leaves behind other best budget gaming laptop in performance. Whereas, it features the hardware components of your desire. The design on the Aspire E5-774G-56SX is where the real twist comes. Its ergonomics makes it a different flagship from other cheap gaming laptops in the market. That said, let’s find out what this Acer is up to.
Packing in the 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and achieving the 2.50GHz speed, Aspire E5-774G-56SX handles processes butter smooth. On the other hand, it’s equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M providing a great opportunity for new titles with low settings. Apart from that, it comes with the memory of 8GB making a perfect pathway for handling multiple tasks at a time.
Nonetheless, you have hybrid storage here with 256GB SSD and 1TB which satisfies the necessities of speed and space of gaming enthusiasts. In addition to everything, the gaming laptop has the 802.11ac wireless connectivity option which is found in most of the gaming flagships we reviewed so far. Moreover, the laptop is alive on Windows 10 which comes within the package.
Acer Aspire E5-774G-56SX is a gaming laptop with a larger screen and acceptable hardware components under the budget of $800. Yes, it might be a heavy laptop because of its size but if using the laptop on the go isn’t your thing, Acer Aspire E5 is the best $800 gaming laptop for you.
Acer Aspire E5-774G-56SX Specs
7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor | 8GB DDR4 memory | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M graphics card | 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD storage | 17.3-inch Screen size | 1920 x 1080P resolutions | 16.67 x 11.1 x 1.3 in dimensions | Windows 10
- Decent design.
- large and FHD display.
- Better performance for entry-level titles.
- Hybrid storage.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Bezels on the thick side.
Related: Best Gaming PCs.
6. ASUS TUF FX504GD-AH51
ASUS TUF FX504GD-AH51 is probably the only best laptop among the FX series for casual gamers. To make it affordable, some major changes has been made. Whereas, the battery and GPU are reduced for starters to make the things easy for your wallet. But still the ASUS TUF FX504GD-AH51 is one of the best gaming laptops under 800 with the acceptably powerful hardware to handle the newer heavy titles. On the other hand, it’s the first gaming laptop from ASUS carrying the name of TUF.
First and foremost, we have the graphics card which is the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, an absolute beast for delivering the ideal frame rates on low setting for complex graphics games. Here you must focus on the gaming speed more than the graphics quality. In addition, we have the 8th-Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor inside this beast which more capable of processing data with much power. Usually, it achieves 3.9GHz of speed which is an ideal for best budget laptops for gaming.
Moreover, this flagship never complains about any lag during multitasking as it packs in 8GB DDR4 memory. Who would like a hanged laptop especially when it’s for gaming right? Furthermore, it’s a 15-inch gaming laptop. So, of course, you’re going to have the benefits of an acceptably large screen. Nonetheless, the laptop is providing more storage with 1TB HDD. However, installing should be one of your future priorities for upgradations to achieve more speed.
Overall, this ASUS has always been one of the best gaming laptops under 800 from the FX series which features the latest Gen processor and a better graphics card in this budget. Whereas, it’s similar to the other budget gaming laptops on the list to some extent. Moreover, the flagship features a faster yet interesting storage component which is more satisfying for the entry-level gamers.
ASUS TUF FX504GD-AH51 Specs
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU | 8th-Gen Intel Core i5-8300H processor | 8GB DDR4 memory | 1TB HDD | 15.6″ display | 1920 x 1080P resolutions | 15.1 x 10.3 x 1 in dimansions | Windows 10 operating system
- Best for people on low budget.
- Powerful overall.
- Good display.
- Great battery life
- Can get hot during heavy tasks.
7. Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576G-81GD
Hence Aspire E 15 is another best gaming laptop under $800 all the way from Acer offering many specs and features for its users. In fact, it has an ideal processor that adorns the performance of this best budget gaming laptop. However, the graphics card isn’t on the greater side. Whereas, the more satisfying storage component is a nice addition to this flagship. On top of that, the laptop can stay alive for 15 hours when gets fully charged and there are more benefits of having this $800 gaming laptop which we’re about to get into.
Starting from the CPU which is an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U capable of delivering the ridiculous processing speed of 4GHz. Where handling the heavy processes at a time is no big deal for the Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576G-81GD. Similarly, the memory also has more capacity of 8GB while absolutely crushes the multiple heavy tasks at the same time. GeForce MX150 might not the graphics card that you looking for. Nonetheless, some of you might be new to the gaming world and MX150 is an ideal graphics card for those of you. If not, consider upgrading it to Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050.
Moreover, storage is another important hardware component that should be taken under consideration. Whereas, we have a 256GB SSD option on the Acer Aspire E 15 which is faster yet provide low space. Making the storage hybrid by adding up a 1TB HDD would be a great upgrade to make. Regardless, the ergonomics on this $800 gaming speaks for themselves as you might have noticed in the picture. In short, the Acer Aspire E 15 can be your next budget gaming laptop if you’re looking for it.
Overall, the Acer Aspire E 15 is another flagship on our best gaming laptops under 800 list with a reasonable hardware and nice ergonomics. If you’re planning on buying an entry-level gaming laptop, this one is one of your targets.
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576G-81GD
8th Gen Intel Core i7-8550U processor | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD storage | GeForce MX150 graphics card | 15.6″ display | 1920 x 1080P resolutions | 15.02 x 10.2 x 1.19 in dimensions | Windows 10 operating system
- Made from good quality plastic material.
- Touchpad has more room for your fingers.
- A powerful built.
- Long lasting battery life.
- Unimpressive viewing angles.
8. Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS Inspiron
Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS is the probably the another best gaming laptop under 800 all the way from Dell. It’s the most prominant one among the modern flagships these day. In fact, with it’s significant hardware, the laptop can get you far. Whereas, it’s appealing design is a story on its own. That said, let’s find out why the Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS became one of our top 10 laptop priorities.
Speaking of the CPU which is the Quad core 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7300HQ alongside 6MB of cache. Whereas, it the speed achieved by the processor is 3.5GHz. Moreover, there’s an 8GB DDR4 memory packed inside this flagship. Whereas, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card is perfect hardware component for playing the graphics complex game on low settings of 1080P.
Whereas, getting to the ideal frame rates on these settings is super easy for it. 256GB SSD on the laptop means that we have more speed but less storage. Getting a 1TB HDD along with the SSD would be pretty much a great idea.
Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS is a perfect package for gaming enthusiasts Who want to have the ultimate gaming experience. It’s significant hardware is what allow them to do that.
Dell i5577-5335BLK-PUS Specs
Intel 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB SSD | 1920 x 1080 pixels resolutions | 15.6-inch screen | 10.43 x 15.7 x 0.99 in dimensions | Windows 10 operating system
- Eye-catching design.
- Good performance.
- Crisp and clear images delivery.
- Battery can last for all day.
- No USB-Type-C.
Also see: Best Gaming Laptops Under 600 dollar.
Best Gaming Laptop Under 800 Buying Advice
You have arranged your budget, made up you mind to buy a best gaming laptop under 800. Now you can’t just go blindly for any laptop and take it to your home with you. Indeed there are some of the most important factors that you should keep in mind before doing anything else.
Of course, a laptop isn’t a gaming flagship until a graphics card isn’t packed inside. I am not talking about just a graphics card but a powerful one. Whereas, the gaming laptops under $800 comes with the ones that has the acceptable rate of speed. My recommendation would be to get the one with the Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti.
A powerful CPU is a must. In fact, before doing anything else, make sure you look for the laptop with a faster processor. Whereas, at least a 7th Generation Intel Core i5-7300HQ Quad Core processor should be powered inside a gaming laptop under 800.
8GB memory is what always come in almost all of the $800 gaming laptops which is an ideal for multi-tasking. So here we don’t have to do anything.
Some best gaming laptops under $800 comes with the SSD while some have HDD. Now which one to choose. Generally, SSDs are faster and has less storage capacity than HDD. Whereas, HDDs are slower and has enormous storage. Here it depends on your priorities whether to choose a laptop with SSD or HDD. I would recommend to make a combination of both where you’ll have more storage and speed.
Finally it’s time to wrap up everything for you. The gaming laptops under $800 that we chose for you are some of the finest one. Whereas, choosing them was pretty tough as we kept in mind our desired specs and features to make the best picks for you and finding laptops that are according to anyone’s desire pretty hard.
We had the best time finding the $800 gaming laptops and writing about their details for you. Now it’s time for you to give us your feedback in order to let us know what you think about this laptop’s list. We’ll highly appreciate that. Use our contact form or comment box to leave you feedback.
- AMD Ryzen 5 4600H (3.0 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 3 MB L2 cache, 6 cores)
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- AMD Radeon Graphics
- 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate 1 USB 2.0 Type-A 1 HDMI 2.0 1 RJ-45 1 AC smart pin 1...
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP...
- Windows 10 Home
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from Snow Bell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on...
- AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen 3-3250U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, four-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 12GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 1TB HDD, Holds a sizeable collection of digital...
- Standard Keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics with shared video memory provides solid image...
- Windows 10 Home in S included. 2-cell Lithium-ion battery, 12.88" x 9.49" x 0.78", 3.3 lbs. 3x USB Type A, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing...
- 【Powerful Processor】 Housing the new generation 12 nm Intel quad-core celeron_j4115 processor with 1.8 Ghz CPU, experience the outstanding...
- 【Larger Capacity of Storage】 YITAOERA laptop runs on 8 GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM which enhance the system response speed to a larger extent. The...
- 【Windows 10】 Runs of Windows 10 operating system, comes with built-in security center for virus intrusion prevention; supports assorted office...
- 【Longer Battery Life】 Comes with a large power of 10000 mAh battery for big time convenience; accomplish more with the standard USB3.0 and...
- 【Chic and Sleek Design】 The 1.68kg lightweight 15.6 Inch metal body with a smooth polished cut edge offers better portability and an anti-glare...
- ❤ Windows 10 — — Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience.Powered by Intel Jasper Lake N5095...
- ❤ Intel UHD Graphics 450 MHz — — On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing...
- ❤ 14.1 inch 1920 x 1080 — — Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 14 screen gives you a wider field of view, even...
- ❤ 12GB RAM / DDR4 — — Substantial high-bandwidth LPDDR4 12GB RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications. 128GB and...
- ❤ Ultra Thin and Light — — This laptop weighs only 5.73 lbs and is as thin as 0.59inch, making it ideal for use at home or mobile computing. And...
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6GHz up to 3.5GHz
- Display: 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA Bright View micro-edge WLED-backlit (1366 x 768) , Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) , Internal storage: 128 GB M.2 Solid State Drive
- Camera: HP True Vision HD Camera with integrated digital microphon, Product weight: 3.25 lb
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home in S mode
- 15.6" FHD Display, 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory...
- Standard Keyboard Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel UHD Graphics 600 with shared video memory provide solid image quality for...
- Windows 10 Home in S Mode included. Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 14.31" x 9.86" x 0.78", 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB 3.1...
- ❤ Windows 10 Home OS——Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience.Powered by Intel Celeron J3455 Quad...
- ❤ Intel HD Graphics——On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and give...
- ❤ 13.3 inch 3300 x 1800——Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 13.3-inch anti-glare screen gives you a wider...
- ❤ 8GB RAM And 128GB ROM——Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications.128GB eMMC Storage...
- ❤ 7 ports available in one——Herobook is equipped with high-speed 1 x USB 3.0+1 x USB2.0 , fast charge DC port, headphone jack,Micro-SD card...
- AMD Ryzen 5-3500U Processor 2.0GHz 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SATA Solid State Drive No Optical Drive
- 14.0" FHD (1920 x 1080) Wide View Anti Glare Display Integrated AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- Backlit Chiclet Keyboard Finger Print Reader
Also read: Best laptops under $400.